This looks like it might be really good but I wonder what it costs. At the top it says “free” but at the bottom it states: You can activate and deactivate applications with a click of the mouse. You get billed only for what you use.
Feature list at a glance:
- Microblogging – Share anything with your team quickly and communicate with specific team members using @replies. Streamline your productivity by asking for feedback, tag content, and much much more.
- Team Feed – The team feed organizes all your team’s activities into one easy to digest page. Track documents, post links, videos, pics, ask questions, assign tasks and provide insight all in one place.
- Rich Profiles – Quickly explore what your team mates are up to with one click. Profiles allow you to keep tabs on your team, explore common topics, locate expertise, and communicate all in one simple page.
- Tagging – Tagging makes the chore of organizing data a breeze! You can tag your posts as you create them or allow your team to assign tags later. Your activity stream can be filtered by tag to make finding that proposal much easier or help subject matter experts discover your questions. With infinite tag context gain insight by discovering content that would ordinarily go unnoticed. Tagging is the fun way to stay organized!
- Bookmarks – Bookmarks make it easy to keep track of the information that’s important to you. You can store any number of bookmarks and locate items, docs, links, or any other activity by tag, keeping the information you need at your fingertips.
- Task Integration – The industry’s first social workflow engine makes social accountable and productive with inline task integration. Assign tasks to get questions answered, get projects moving, review documents, or anything else you can think of!