The beta for it is free right now, not sure if it times out or whatever.
Another free set of workflows comes from CodePlex entitled “Useful SharePoint Designer Custom Workflow Activities.” They have some of the same workflows in the SPSolutions beta. I've used these before and they work well. They are:
InfoPath activities – allow to query/change InfoPath form data using XPath
- Send Email with HTTP File attachment – Allows sending emails with attachments retrieved using a web request
- Send Email with List Item attachments – Allows sending list item attachments as files attached to an email
- Start Another Workflow – Starts another workflow associated with a list item
- Grant Permission on Item – Allows granting of specified permission level on a spicified item
- Delete List Item Permission Assigment – Allows deleting of specified permission level assigment for a given user
- Reset List Permissions Inheritance – removes any unique permissions assigned to an item by inheriting list permissions
- Is User a member of a SharePoint group – Checks if a given user is part of given sharepoint group
- Is Role assigned to User – Checks if a user role is already assigned on the current list item
- Lookup user info – allows to lookup properties in site's user information list for a given login
- NEW! Copy List Item Extended Activity – Allows copying/moving list items and files cross site.
- NEW! Send Email Extended – Enhaced version of the OOTB activity. Allows you to specify the sender. Also does not break links in body.